Monetary donations are always appreciated!
Here are other ways to help fund our programs:
- Go to Amazon Smile and sign up. Donations to us are made by Amazon as a percent of your purchases and are not charged to your account.
- Go to Escrip, sign up and select ‘Friends of Master Gardeners SCC’ on Berger Drive. Many schools use this site but we can too. Donations are from merchants at no cost to you. You can view a short video on how it works.
- Benefit is a mobile application offered by eScript for iPhone and Android that provides a vehicle to purchase gift cards and also pay for merchandise and other goods. When you use this service and identify Friends Of Master Gardeners of Santa Clara County as the beneficiary, a direct donation is made to FOMG at no cost to the user. To find out more about Benefit, participating merchants and download the application follow this link (https://www.benefit-mobile.com).
- Matching funds are available from local corporations through Benevity which manages donations of labor and funds from employers. Contact your Human Resources people to confirm they do participate.
- Make a direct donation to our non-profit by credit card by using the link at the bottom of this page or by mailing a check to Friends of MGSCC, PO Box 5502, San Jose, CA 95150.
- Make a donation to the University of California Cooperative Extension Master Gardeners. This donation is used for internal expenses for our program, not our demonstration gardens.
- We also accept donations of garden-related items for use in our demonstration gardens or for sale at our Green Elephant Sales twice yearly. Please contact our Treasurer with donations.
We acknowledge all donations. We are a registered 501(C)3 organization and donations are fully tax deductible.